2021 Campaign Kickoff Online Announcement
A co-worker who utilized Furniture Mission to furnish their new space after leaving a violent relationship.
His children experienced the joy of receiving Dolly Parton's Imagination Library books.
The grace he and his step-mom received from Active Generations as his father attended Day Break.
These are just a few personal examples, 2021 Campaign Chair Joel Sylvester, shared during the Kickoff Announcement.
This year's Kickoff was not a typical United Way event, but it did not lack in tangible examples of the impact of Sioux Empire United Way. The announcement was live-streamed from funded agency, Furniture Mission, with the day's furniture options in full display.
"The need is greater than ever," 2021 Campaign Chair, Joel Sylvester noted, before announcing the 2021 Campaign Goal of $10,041,306.
2021 Sioux Empire United Way Campaign:
- Will fund 88 programs at 42 local agencies
- Is supported by more than 700 local businesses
- Is led by more than 600 community volunteers
- Unites together more than 21,000 individual donors
Share the Good Day
- Plan to join us online on Thursday, September 17 to celebrate how SEUW is a great way to Share the Good
- Click here for more info