Learn, Connect, Serve, & Share In Your Community
Young professionals are invited to join Sioux Empire United Way’s newest leadership group – Emerging Leaders. The purpose of Emerging Leaders is four parts:
- Learn - about the needs of the Sioux Empire and the impact of Sioux Empire United Way funded agencies through site visits and in-depth discussions.
- Connect - with other young professionals in the Sioux Empire.
- Serve - your community and get involved through volunteerism.
- Share - your experiences with friends and colleagues in the Sioux Empire to help further the mission of Sioux Empire United Way and service in your community.
Emerging Leaders Events
- Opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals in a casual setting. Volunteering and getting involved is a great way to network and/or meet new friends in your community!
- Educational forums with Sioux Empire business leaders and non-profit professionals.
- Volunteer leadership opportunities within Sioux Empire United Way and our network of funded agencies.
- Chance to make a direct impact in the Sioux Empire through service components.
Advisory Committee Members
Chair Krista May, Infrastructure Design Group, Inc
Anna Jankord, Midco
Andy Berg, Missouri River Energy
Breanna Garbers, First Bank & Trust
Kelsey Fonkert, Total Card, Inc
Marcus Mahlen, NAI Sioux Falls
Mariah Larson, Lawrence & Schiller
Micki Noyes, RSArchitects
Sara Weinreis, Midco
Steve Payne, Avera ECARE