Sioux Empire United Way is very grateful for the leaders of our community to give their time, energy, and passion to our organization year after year. We have many great leaders who serve on our Board of Directors and we would not be able to continue to make an impact in the 33 communities of the Sioux Empire without their expertise and leadership. Let's get to know a few of these members.
Our Campaign Chair is Miles Beacom, CEO of Premier Bankcard.
1. First PREMIER Bank/Premier Bankcard is known for having fun during United Way campaign time, what has been your favorite theme or costume?
As you see to the left, my favorite was the year Dana Dykhouse and I dressed as Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World.
2. We have a few big milestones to celebrate this campaign season! In November, you helped us celebrate our delivery of the 2,000,000 book from our Dolly Parton's Imagination Library program. What has been your favorite holiday story that you enjoyed reading to your children?
The Night before Christmas
3. As the 2020 Campaign nears the end, what have you enjoyed the most from being our Chair?
I have been able to assist with the campaign for many years and the best part year after year is the opportunity to work with GREAT people who all have a love for Sioux Falls and the entire Sioux Empire. I have shared this before, I truly believe Sioux Falls is like Disney World!
4. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I truly enjoy spending time with family and friends.
5. What is your go to movie during the holidays?
I love watching the Hallmark channel's Christmas shows from Thanksgiving to Christmas.